Stephen Ministers are members of our congregation who listen, care, encourage, and provide emotional and spiritual support to people going through a crisis or a difficult time in life:
- Is life more difficult than you can handle alone right now?
- Are your health, your attitude, or your relationships suffering?
- Are you adjusting to a new job, change in marital status, a serious illness, the death of a loved one, or a recent move?
- Would you like to have someone to help you get through the confusion, stress, or loneliness you may be experiencing?
- Would you like to have someone in your life you can talk to and who really cares?
Stephen Ministers have received specialized training to provide one-to-one, confidential Christ-centered care to people experiencing these challenges, in addition to many other difficulties in life.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can receive confidential care from a member of our Stephen Ministry Team, our Stephen Ministry Team Leader will contact you as soon as possible.
Bear one another's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ - Galatians 6:2