The LifePointe Bible Institute is a college-level educational program designed to equip Christians with knowledge, skills, and character for Christian Ministry. This program is for any Christian, from high school and beyond, who is ready to take the next step in their discipleship and ministry journey through Christian education. All generations and backgrounds can learn from each other as they explore the Christian tradition more deeply.
Students will take a 16-week class per semester, led by a studied professor, on SUNDAYS from 4:00-5:30PM. The student will use a textbook, class notes, and study questions in conjunction with classroom instruction. These resources will prepare students for classroom discussion, summary exams, and for future reference in ministry and personal study.
Students can complete the program in three years or sooner and receive a certificate upon completion, acknowledging the students' commitment and growth.
COST: $20 per course per semester, which includes a binder of class notes and class activities. Class textbook is not included and must be purchased separately (cost for used and new textbooks vary; links to purchase books will be provided at registration).
Register for Spring 2024 Class by JANUARY 10
FALL 2023 - Old Testament
SPRING 2024 - Hermeneutics
FALL 2024 - New Testament
SPRING 2025 - Church History
FALL 2025 - Theology
SPRING 2026 - Evangelism & Discipleship
Spring 2024 Semester begins SUNDAY, JANUARY 21.
- OLD TESTAMENT - Study the story of the Old Testament and understand its key books, genres, doctrines, and themes.
- HERMENEUTICS - Study key principles of biblical interpretation and apply them to a variety of biblical texts for an improved understanding and teaching of God’s Word.
- NEW TESTAMENT - Students will be able to retell the story of the New Testament and understand its key books, genres, doctrines, and themes.
- CHURCH HISTORY - Study the development of Christianity from the early church to today, highlighting key councils, movements, and theological shifts, in order to improve modern Christian practice.
- THEOLOGY - Survey the key doctrines from the Doctrine of God to Eschatology, to better understand and defend the Christian Faith.
- EVANGELISM & DISCIPLESHIP - Study key principles and practices for Christian Ministry relating to sharing and passing on the Christian Faith.